What you'll need:
- 3 onions
- 2 tablespoons samin ( سمنة ) or ghee
- 1 cup garbanzo beans
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Harrarat
What to do:
1. Peal onions and cut them into halves (top to bottom NOT in the middle)
2. You want to cut the onion into about 1/4 inch slices using this technique.
3. In a pot on medium-high heat, add the onions and ghee. Mix to insure the onions are coated. You want to constantly stir so that it doesnt burn or catch on the bottom of the pot.
7. Add tabeekha or sauce to the boosla there is enough of it to make it swimming in a bit of sauce but not like soup.